Thrive Solar is headquartered in Cherlapally Industrial Area, the manufacturing hub of Hyderabad. 'Thrive House' the state-of-the-art, 30,000 SFT, 4-storeyed plant space from where the company operates is located in Phase-I of the industrial area. The building has 3 floors dedicated to solar module manufacturing and LED lights assembly, with one floor consisting of the office and training centre cum library. The company has 2 more extensions, each spanning 15,000 SFT located in Phase II of the industrial area, where some of its solar panel manufacturing divisions are located.
The main building has been designed using an excellent facade with a professionally landscaped garden with a good number of trees and greenery. The interiors are designed using an open plan infrastructure providing for better placement for equipment and machinery, better work environment for our employees, as well as better facilities and atmospehere for the benefit of our visitors and valued customers.
Solar Photovoltaic & LED Light Manufacturing Facilities
- Full fledged solar panel making division high end machinery with exclusive space and team for small panel making, testing and certification
- Solar Cell Cutting Process-Pick-and-place machines for automatic PCB mounting and online test machines
- In house mechanical workshop for making mounting and supporting structures for solar panel units
- Full fabrication shop for design and development of new products and modifications for continuous improvements.
- Solar Laminator and Leased machines for plastic moldings from the company’s own dyes.
- LED Lighting manufacture and assembly facility
Thrive Solar has 9 regional offices spread across various states in India with 54 field staff of made of MBA, engineers, community officers, campaigners and maintenance staff. There are 3 branch offices located outside India with Indian staff, dealers in 12 countries (and growing). The company has a fully owned subsidiary in Nairobi, Kenya, Trive Solar (EA) (website: www.thrivesolarafrica.com
) which is a huge manufacturing setup.
There are 14 company owned vehicles for transport, installations, and maintenance of solar systems.